Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reading Time

Now that Simple is released, I am enjoying a little break from my writing and indulging myself in some much needed reading time.  I'm reading Enter Ruinland by C.J. Anderson and although I've just started it, I'm loving it so far.  It's currently free on Amazon, so go snag a copy!


I also just finished reading Small Things by Joe DeRouen and if you love Stephen King-style spooky books, I highly recommend this one.  It's creepy, fun and the perfect read for a cold rainy day by the fire.


What are you reading?  If you have any good recommendations, I'd love to hear about them!


Best,
Dena

1 comment:

  1. {{{{ DENA }}}}}....I was thrilled to death to see you on my blog. Gosh, it;s been waaay too long since we've "gotten together"...lol
    Thanks so much for coming by and letting me know. I have wondered and wondered about you...I had to start a new blog as I so messed up on my original blog. ANYway, so so glad you found me.
    All is great with us...hope some with you.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete