Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Sales And Other Things

Pardon me while I clear away the dust from my little blog (cough, cough).  It seems like I was just here a minute ago!  Anyway, I wanted to post about some up coming promotions for my books so that if you are interested, you can snag your copies before the sales end.

Amazon Sale Alert:

August 22 - August 29: Dark Weaver will be on sale for .99
August 31 - September 7: Simple will be on sale for .99

I'm hoping to release "The Menders" book 3 in the Weaver Series soon!  In the meantime, I'm taking a much needed vacation from writing and that means I am reading like a crazy lady.  While I am in between projects, I am planning to do some author interviews for some of my favorite reads so stay tuned for more on that.

Summer is nearing an end and I can't wait to light the fireplace and snuggle in with some great reads!




No comments:

Post a Comment